It was most exciting to have again been nominated in the Edublogs awards for best Library/Librarian blog 2011. Voting is open until Wednesday 14th December. It would be great if you could support the students on Campus by voting for our Library blog.
How to vote:
Please visit http://edublogawards.com/vote-here/
When you arrive there please click on the category drop down menu and choose ‘Best Library/Librarian blog’. Then you will see another drop down box called ‘Best Library/Librarian blog’, click on this and then simply choose ‘Aberfoyle Park Campus Resource Centre’. Then click on the red Vote! button. It’s that simple.
You can only vote once per day, per category from one location (IP address). What this means is you can vote more than once and we encourage everyone to vote once a day if you can.
Ways you can help support our voting campaign:
- Cut and paste the link to this post http://campusrc.edublogs.org/2011/12/06/edublog-awards/ and then Email, Skype, Tweet, Text, Blog or Phone your friends and family encouraging them to vote and spread the word.
- Use the sharing icons at the bottom of this post to tweet, Google+, email or share using other platforms.
- Ask your family and friends to vote from work or from mobile devices such as smartphones or iPads, on as many different days as possible.
- Vote from your home every day or as much as possible.
- Spread the word across Campus. Ask teachers and students from around the Campus to vote for us.
Support our other nominated blogs from the Campus:
Best Class Blog:
Mr Baldock’s Nativity Year 2/3 Class Blog has also been nominated. He and his students are also excited and would also appreciate your support.
Best Ed Tech Blog:
Our very talented teacher, Mr Baldock also runs the Primary Edutech Blog. His site is also full of valuable tools and links and is worthy of a look and a vote.
Best Student Blog:
Nativity students, Grace and Amelie have been nominated for the Best Student Blog Award. To Vote for Amelie’s Blog or Graces’s Blog please visit http://edublogawards.com/2011-3/best-student-blog-2011/